Recensionens detaljer

Poäng 

Näsa 

Smak 

Avslut 

Balans 

Whisky

Tastenote titel
The most expensive whisky I have ever bought. Let's see what it's like...
Doft
The maritime associations arrive at once. Licorice, soft smoke, salt, a subtle sweetness, and fudge. Delicate and with some kind of dark and heavy fruitiness. A hint of dust. Nice to sniff on this one! Rich and complex.
Smak
Really rich and lovely taste. Fruit, licorice, citrus, pepper and salt. The smoke is more heavy on the palate than on the nose, but still round and gentle. Some ashes makes it a bit chewy.
Avslut
A nice and warm finish. Ash and smoke dominated, and then some salt, pepper and licorice. To me it did not last long enough to get a higher score.
Beskrivning / Sammanfattning
This is the most expensive whisky I have ever bought. And I have always said that no whisky is worth this amount of money. I hoped this one would prove me wrong, but it did not. According to my whisky list there are quite a few whiskies with the same or a higher score, and at a much more reasonable price. But it was great fun to try it! Now I know I can rather spend my money on a new Wolford Dress than an expensive whisky :) What a great discovery!
Var denna recensionen till någon hjälp? 

Kommentarer

Ordna 

ornament

Online Whisky People!

Gå med nu, det är gratis!

Om TasteNote.se

TasteNote är en mötesplats för whisky-intresserade. Här kan du träffa nya vänner, läsa om whiskynyheter, hitta olika whisky-evenemang och mässor, läsa de senaste från dryckesindustrin och sist men inte minst skriva och ta del av tastenotes.

Vårt mål och ambition är att erbjuda alla whiskyentusiaster runt om i Norden en plats att samlas kring och dela erfarenheter.

Bli medlem nu!

info@tastenote.se